Re: WAG 6000 series boxcar

Dave Boss

  The cars you refer to are probably the X-B&M OB cars they bought second hand. They were a 40ft. car with steel ends, and doors. I believe they had to different roof designs as well. F&C is producing both versions. Some were in hid service. Dave

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:26 PM, "Kevin Sprayberry csxt5555@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Can somebody on the list share some info on theses cars? I got a pic of the 6050. It looks like maybe a Howe OB boxcar. Car has a steel door and looks like a steel roof. I can't see the ends in the pic. I believe these cars were used to haul furs. Any ideas

Kevin Spraybery