Re: New items from Yarmouth Model Works

North Model Railroad Supplies <nmrs@...>

Hi Brian,

IIRC, Plano was developing the etch around the time Centralia released their upgrade modernised ATSF caboose with an etched walk, and then Intermountain released their ACF also with an etched walk, and I can only assume Plano didn’t feel there was enough of a market.

I hope he wasn’t correct (VBG) as we are planning to release the product once Keith makes a couple of small revisions for us.

It will include step tread and platform tread etches.

Cheers

Dave North

Never could figure out why this was discontinued in the first place.
Thanks!
Brian Ehni

Hi Brian,
I bought the artwork for the ATSF caboose walk from Keith and am hoping to have it on the market soon.
(There are a couple of minor changes needed).
Keith will still be doing the etching for us.
cheers
Dave North

Regards,

Rob & Chris North