Certain GATX tank Leasee

Jason Kliewer

First of all I know this is a total shot in the dark, but I'm looking for the leasee of GATX car nos 81949 or 81950.

My train list show these cars on different days getting shipped from my modeled town, and I'm assuming due to the consecutive numbers, these are probably private cars.  I'm fairly certain these will be from a corn syrup company and I'm hoping to figure out which one.  I've exhausted my pile of books and pictures and haven't come up with anything.  The morning sun tank car book has what could be the next group of cars leased to Penick & Ford hauling corn syrup.

I already know there isn't an N scale model of whatever this turns out being, so I'm going to have to make it myself and I'd sure like to put the time and effort into a correct model.

Thanks,

Jason Kliewer

Colorado Springs, CO