Re: Walthers Prototype Lettering Diagram Books (Was: Re: Decals offered on Ebay by dkmtech)

mwbauers

I’d like that answer as well, same situation.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Dec 2, 2015, at 4:11 PM, GCRDS  wrote:

Eons ago (I think not after dirt was invented), I purchased some of the Walthers Prototype Lettering Diagram Books (I think I have three), and not long ago I rediscovered them. Are they of any real use, IOW, can I more or less trust what I see in them, or not? I just found them and haven't had a chance to look them over again.

Brian R. Termunde