Re: Decals offered on Ebay by dkmtech

Dean ONeill

I have really enjoyed this discussion of RR typography. It makes me wonder if there are enough of us that are into this RR typography and decal development - maybe we could start our own Yahoo group dedicated to the topic. We could share best practices, get feedback on new artwork or files, Q&A on technical questions, compare/contrast software programs, and maybe even pool some "open source" artwork.

Since this is not really a STMFC topic, maybe reply back to me if interested. I think we could easily get 20-40 people in on this.

Dean ONeill

Redmond WA