Re: Stan Rydarowicz

Schleigh Mike

Stan was one very fine individual and modeler quietly producing a very useful line of products for us.  He unselfishly shared his knowledge and talents.  I consider him one of those special people we meet very rarely in life.  He will be missed.  Condolences to all family and friends.

Saddened Regards----Mike Schleigh

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 2:13 PM, "Brian carlson prrk41361@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Forwarded from another list. It's with sad regret that I have terrible news. Those of you that knew him will be devastated as I am
Stan Rydarowicz passed away suddenly this morning of an apparent heart attack.
I will post more information as it becomes available

Brian J. Carlson