From: Dave Boss daveboss10@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 7:48 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Stan Rydarowicz

I'am deeply saddened to here of the news of Stan. He was a real down to earth guy. Fun to hang out with at the RPM meets. I greatly enjoyed his humor on things. He will certainly be missed by all of us in this, and other groups. I'm glad to have known him. Dave Boss

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:08 PM, "fgexbill@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

This is very sad news. He was his usual friendly funny self at the Lisle RPM and I was looking forward to seeing him again at The Beach in January. Stanley was part of the Hawaiian Shirt Posse. What impressed me was his creativity at taking existing kits and coming up with conversion parts to create another model. He had a very good eye for modeling. He was a jewel of man.

Bill Welch