Re: Stan Rydarowicz

Rich C

That is terrible news. I had the fortune of talking to him on the phone a few times and exchanging letters in the mail. Wish I could have met him back in Ohio. My wife is from the same town and it would have been nice to meet him when we went there for a vacation a few years ago. Unfortunately at the time I did not know he lived there. My prayers go out to his family, he will be sorely missed.

Rich Christie

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:08 PM, "fgexbill@... [STMFC]" wrote:

This is very sad news. He was his usual friendly funny self at the Lisle RPM and I was looking forward to seeing him again at The Beach in January. Stanley was part of the Hawaiian Shirt Posse. What impressed me was his creativity at taking existing kits and coming up with conversion parts to create another model. He had a very good eye for modeling. He was a jewel of man.

Bill Welch