Re: Stan Rydarowicz

Tony Thompson

Forwarded from another list. It's with sad regret that I have terrible news. Those of you that knew him will be devastated as I am
Stan Rydarowicz passed away suddenly this morning of an apparent heart attack.

     Thanks for letting us know, Brian, though it is very sad news. I liked and respected Stan, and I exchanged prototype information with him on a lot of refrigerator cars, to help both of us make better models. I also enjoyed his sense of humor and lack of personal pretension. He and his line of models and model parts will be missed for sure, most immediately at Cocoa Beach.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history