Re: Stan Rydarowicz

Scott Seders

In spite of not having any of my modeling friends to wanted to go with me, I was attending Naperville for the second time.

Not knowing anyone, I was eating lunch by myself in the hotel restaurant.  Stan walked in the restaurant by himself and asked if he could sit with me. We had a great time BSing about the hobby.

Thereafter, anytime Stan saw me he always made it a point to speak and ask how I was doing. I doubt he knew how much I appreciated that and especially his gesture at lunch years earlier. Rest in peace Stan. You will be missed.

Scott Seders
Salisbury, MD