Re: Very Sad News

Greg Martin

John, Jim, and all,

I talked to Mark Kerlick after I got off work last night as our friend Jim Evans called and said he read it on the Internet. And of course the authorities called Mark first as his was the last and most common  number on Stan's phone, they were best buds!

Mark is pretty broken up over it. He said Stan passed helping out at a church function.

Stan was a good friend, I had a great time with him when he and Mark came out this way for Rails by the River and every time we got together.  I have photo Mark took of Stan in Doyle McCormick's PA-1 engineer's side and a picture of Stan and I at the Evergreen Air Museum in McMinnville, OR.

God Speed Stan!   We have lost a great modeler and friend...

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 12/3/2015 6:42:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, jgreedy@... writes:

Jim Singer just called to say Stan Rydarowicz passed away this morning from a heart attack.  Details later

 John Greedy