Re: Stan Rydarowicz [earliest memories]

laserhriz

So sad to learn of Stan's passing.  Stan was a very good customer and we worked together on many lasered projects.
Stan was also an old auto enthusiast and had a 1954 Packard Clipper.
We would see each other at local car shows, particularly those that featured Packards.
The National Packard Museum is close by where Stan resided, and the museum would host shows that I would meet him at, often bringing a completed order to him to save postage.

I will miss him.

Dennis Sautters
Laser Horizons

On Friday, December 4, 2015 6:01 PM, "RobertELucas@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Certainly echo everyone's posts.  I worked with Stan on AC&Y (former Mopac #23) Business Car models and other projects... spoke with him last about two weeks ago. Agree with all that we have lost a true friend and skilled contributor to the model railroading community!  Stan will be truly missed!  Bob Lucas