HO Collection for Sale

Keith Jordan

I am selling a large collection of HO items, many Santa Fe. It includes resin freight cars, plastic and brass locomotives, plastic and brass passenger cars, plastic freight cars, passenger and freight car trucks, boxes of detail parts, structure kits, line side details and hundreds of decals. Prices are firm, though I can be flexible in the case of large orders of multiple items, there is a minimum $50 per order and shipping is a flat $15 (except for large items). Personal checks and PayPal accepted.

I will only respond to inquiries from the website and not to this message. Please go to www.losangelesdivision.com for additional information, to see the list and/or email me. Thanks for looking!

Keith Jordan