Re: Wood sided freight car debate

mwbauers

That sounds like a fun thing to model.

I tried doing the faded/graduated lining graphic in the computer, and it came out and printed well.

I’ll have to try making some decals and applying that pattern. Or card printing and modeling with that.

I wouldn’t be surprised to eventually find a freight car that used the technique.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Dec 7, 2015, at 3:16 PM, destorzek wrote:

And, while not specifically freight cars, there were several "steam railroads" that used simular paint schemes on old heavyweight equipment to make them blend better with their new Budd cars.