Re: Shipments of food to a small town wholesale grocer.

George Courtney

  I left out part of the story where Hugh Wolfe said they would pull a loaded car previously spotted from one door and spot it at another door.  This suggest to me that many of the shipments coming in to the wholesale grocer were split between the kind of goods or food in the car thus being spotted at different parts of the warehouse?   Perhaps not lcl shipments perhaps, but different products from the same supplier?  Also wondering if half a carload of Maine potatoes and half a car load of kitchen towels both from Maine?  Paper product loaded first of course.

George Courtney