Re: some discussion regarding decals from an Ebay seller known as dkmtech

mwbauers

Why not use a spray-latex paint?

Costs about the same as a marker and the paint won’t penetrate the decal film.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Dec 13, 2015, at 3:49 AM, Garth Groff sarahsan@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Schuyler,

Do you think a white board "dry erase" marker would be safe? Sanford
Sharpie pens are solvent-based and probably wouldn't work. I wonder if
one couldn't simply spray paint the back of the decal in black? They
paint might dry before penetrating the paper.

This whole idea is something I want to try. Due to failing eyesight,
I've pretty much lost my patience with decals.