Re: Detail Associates?

Tim O'Connor

CZ

methinks thou dost extrapolate from slightly different shades of
tan (quite common in DA packages -- also different shades of ink
printing on them) to some nefarious scheme to color code packages

I call both of those packages "tan"

and all this began when someone said DA never produced brass castings. :-)

Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho!

Tim O'

I think you're confused now Craig. All of my DA parts in brass & plastic
are in the same tan/brown color packages. Details West used several different
package colors for freight car parts, track parts, diesel detail parts, ...
I just checked and found DA brass, white metal, plastic and wire items all in
the same color packages.
Read it and weep, Tim :)

http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/grills/IMAG0754.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/grills/IMAG0756.jpg