Shake N Take 2016 we're full

Greg Martin

 Hey Yuze Gize,

We are full for pre-registration via the Internet. You may check for at spot at the registration desk upon arrival.

READ and PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ON LIST OR TO MIKE BROCK DIRECT.

PLEASE CONTATCT ME OFF-LIST AT:  tgregmrtn@...

This is the official announcement for the 2016 Prototype Rails SHAKE N TAKE for our 16th annual event and it promises to be a "Bash at the Beach".

Space is limited to thirty (30)  members, twenty (22) spots via the Internet and eight (8) at the registration table as you walk in.

There are no provisions for sign up with registration.

Here is a list of the original sin up members. We have gone over by a few as some have elected to supply their own kits (*), I thank them as this made a bit more room.

  1. John Greedy
  2. Dick Barry
  3. Armand Premo
  4. Fenton Wells *
  5. Roger Hinman
  6. Schuyler Larrabee
  7. Mike Smeltzer
  8. Mont Switzer
  9. Craig Zeni
  10. Ross Dando
  11. George Corral
  12. Paul Bizier
  13. Jeff Sankus
  14. Dave Sieber
  15. Andy Carlson
  16. Ted Cullota
  17. Gene Semon
  18. John Cantlay *
  19. Al Brown
  20. Bill Conway
  21. Tony Thompson
  22. T J Stratton
  23. Steve Orth
  24. Steve Hile
  25. Jeff Ally
  26. Mike Brock
  27. Aaron Gjermundson *
Here is a list of alternates

  1. Todd Horton
  2. Larry Sexton
  3. John Barry *
  We will do our best to accommodate all that are in attendance. If you plan to be there and are willing to supply your own kit, drop me a message and we'll try to have a part kits available, but you must be present and plan to participate.

We are in the process of keeping and AFTER MARKET list and Aaron will set the prices in the future depending on volume.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean