From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 1:29 PM
To: stmfc@...
Subject: [STMFC] Removing Lettering From Kadee Box Cars

Hello,

Is there anyone out there who has knowledge (first hand experience) in removing factory lettering from Kadee box cars without harming the body paint (color)?  I'd like to model a NH 40' box car in the #34000 series.  I contacted Kadee and there are presently no undec.7 ft. door box cars available.

Thank You,

Mike Bradley