Re: Small Paint Jars

Rich C

Bill, Is the jar top the same as the Floquil/Testors jars that fit most airbrushes?

Rich Christie

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 4:27 PM, "fgexbill@... [STMFC]" wrote:

A friend just called asking for the paint jar source I have previously noted. He could not find my post. Just in case others need it here it is: : 1/2 oz Clear Glass Round Packer Bottle 28-400 : Glass Packer Bottles
Below the jars you will see a variety of lids. I purchased the white ones with the plastic liner. I think I ordered 6 dozen jars and seven dozen lids. There is a price break on shipping when you order in quantity.

Excellent service. Quality is very high.

Bill Welch