From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 8:03 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] CNJ USRA SS box cars

I am building a Westerfield CNJ USRA 40’ SS box car, and have 2 questions that I hope you folks can help with.  I am building the kit to represent a late ‘40’s or early ‘50’s car.  The kit comes with K brake gear, but I would like to know if they were converted to AB brakes.  Also, would the lettering have ever been changed to the Statue of Liberty scheme?  The kit decals are for earlier schemes.  I have not found any photos of these cars.  Thanks for your help.

Dave Pfeiffer