From: no1detail@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 5:34 pm
Subject: [STMFC] CE&I Box Cars

Help please, I just looked at a photo of an upcoming Intermountain Box car in the CE&I yellow paint scheme.  This looks beautiful and should look even better weathered.  I know little to nothing about the CE&I but would like to build this car.  I model 1955 would this car still be around in this paint.  Intermountain has a builder date of 1945.  Any information about this car, photos or books that may have photos.

Thank you for your efforts.
Steven E. Cerka