Re: Lumber Shipments in 1952 - Through or Interchange Traffic

Greg Martin

Garth writes in part:

"I was also interested to see that the Southern's components are all listed separately. When you lump the four lines together, the Southern totals become much more significant. The SP becomes even larger when you add the T&NO and NWP to the SP. The same is true for the C&NW and CMO.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff"

We have to presume that the IHC was reported into the NYC numbers for revenue purposes, just as the Sacramento Northern was in the WP numbers. For the LA Basin I am not sure who was responsible for the small amount of revenue the LA Junction or the Pacific Harbor Line generated, I would suppose it was split between the parents.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean