Re: Can anyone identify the road name for the car whose end we see prominently in this photo?

Eric Hansmann

From the appearance of the grab iron attachments on the left corner, this seems like a Dominion/Fowler car design. There is also a sill step on the left side of the car end. Is this a predecessor road to the Canadian National? The photo is dated March 1920.

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

On Dec 31, 2015, at 5:39 PM, 'Claus Schlund HGM' claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

Can anyone identify the road name for the car whose end we see prominently in this photo? Reporting marks seem to end in RC, but
there might be one or more letters before that we cannot see.

http://clerk.seattle.gov/~scripts/nph-brs.exe?s1=49351.NUM.&Sect6=HITOFF&Sect5=PHOT5&Sect4=AND&d=PHO2&l=1&p=1&u=/~public/phot1.htm&r=1&f=G

Claus Schlund

Posted by: "Claus Schlund HGM" <claus@...>

Yahoo Groups Links