Re: Testors Decal Printing Results

Chuck Soule

> Mike Bauers wrote:

> What’s the reports on the suitability of the Xerox solid ink printers for decals???

My company replaced one of its network printers with a Xerox ColorQube several years ago, and it is not popular from the perspective of the peons' work needs.  We frequently print maps or engineering drawings and mark them up for review.  The waxy surface is almost impossible to write on with anything short of a Sharpie.  Even text pages are frustrating to write on.  Also, we generally feel the graphic resolution/color response is not as good as some of our other laser printers.

I don't know how that would translate to decal needs.

Chuck Soule