Re: Rolling Stock 1979-1983

Tim O'Connor

Mike

That's true but many of the cars in the photos were BUILT prior to
1961... I think most people here have tolerated post-1960 photos in
the past as long as the cars were built in the STMFC era.

Just a cursory glance at the album shows that perhaps 1/4 to 1/3 of
the cars (and maybe more) are appropriate for the STFMC time frame.

Tim O'Connor

Uh, Pete, You say:

I recently went through my freight car photos and sorted them into two
separate albums, pre and post 2000.

The STMFC rules clearly state:

"The objectives
include the sharing of
information about North American, standard gauge railroad freight cars in
the period 1900-1960 inclusive..."

There are groups that cover time periods after those of the STMFC.

Mike Brock
STMFC Boss