CA Santa Fe Mini Meet Feb. 6 with Redland Loop, Cajon during WWII and other presentations

Charles

The next California Mini Meet will be held on February 6. Due to changes that have been made at the San Bernardino Depot, we can no longer hold the Mini Meet there.

The new location will be:
Christ Lutheran Church of West Covina
311 South Citrus Street, West Covina
Exit San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) at Citrus, go south 1/8 mile
Map Link: http://tinyurl.com/ojmukxz

The day will begin with registration starting at 7:30 a.m. and the first presentation at 8:00 a.m. sharp.

As usual, we will have a great lineup of speakers, frequent breaks to visit vendors and view a large modular layout, and ample time for lunch. The program is expected to conclude at approximately 4:45 p.m.

Our speakers for the day will include:
    Warren Scholl - Training of Santa Fe Engineers
    Stuart Forsyth - Cajon At War: Operations Update
    Eric Smith - Keeping the Chief on Raton Pass
    Keith Jordan - Modeling the Redlands Loop
    Steve Crise - Cajon ln Photographs: 1960-1980
    Plus one additional speaker yet to be announced

Cost of admission is $30. We urge you to register in advance by mail as it makes our job much easier and avoids you having to stand in line on the morning of the event.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
EVENT ORGANIZERS:
GeneRutledge 559-732-2560 atsfgene@... [atsfgene AT aol DOT com]
Charlie Schultz 909-596-5870 Ctschult@... [Ctschult AT aol DOT com]

PLEASE PRINT

NAME ______________________________________________________
E-MAIL ADDRESS ____________________________________________
ADDRESS ___________________________________________________
CITY STATE ZIP ______________________________________________
PHONE _____________________________________________________
If you are registering for more than yourself, list additional names here:
­­­­­­­­­
Registration Fee - $30.00 per person Pay by check or money order only (No credit card capabilities)
Make checks payable to Charlie Schultz
Mail to: Charlie Schultz, 2218 Virginia Ave, La Verne, CA 91750-2257
Phone 909-596-5870

This is a mini-meet of the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society. Lunch is on your own — several restaurants are nearby. There may be a few vendors but this is not intended to be a swap meet.

---

I'll be there helping out.

Charley Hepperle  aka chdiecast