From: Benjamin Hom b.hom@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Sun, Jan 10, 2016 4:52 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] lead shot for car weighting

Bud Rindfleisch asked:
"I am looking for someone who might be willing to split a couple of pounds of lead shot for weighting hollow center sills or such. When I last checked this stuff can be purchased in 25 lb boxes for shotgun shell reloading. I don't need 25 lbs! The only smaller quantities I've seen are from Detail associates or Details West (I forget) called "pourable lead". Not enough to do the number of cars I need it for and quite expensive in this small quantity. I could probably use about 3-4 lbs to last a lifetime."

McMaster-Carr sells lead shot for $37.43 per 5 lb package.
Ben Hom