Re: An informal poll

Bill Keene <wakeene@...>

Pierre,

My choice is one-piece bodies — sides, ends, roof — and masking tape. I have not found masking and painting the roofs to be much of an issue.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Jan 13, 2016, at 1:49 PM, Pierre Oliver pierre.oliver@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

A debate is going on within a circle of resin manufacturers regarding
how best to deal with reefer kits. In particular cars with multi-color
paint jobs.
The gist of the issue is this;
It's agreed that one piece bodies are required.
But do we offer one piece bodies with false ends and separate roofs and
floors, which will allow for multi-color paint jobs with out masking. Or
do we make the bodies as complete as possible?
You guys are the buyers, what's your preference?

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com