Re: An informal poll

armprem

My major objection to many of the one piece bodies is the thickness of the sides and ends.Drilling becomes a major impediment to the ease of construction.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:43 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: An informal poll

I vote for one-piece bodies. There are excellent low-tack masking tapes available now that make masking a breeze. Weathering hides almost all but the most egregious masking errors.

If and when I offer a reefer kit, I'll be sure to follow my own advice!

Cheers,
Ted Culotta

No virus found in this message.