Re: An informal poll

armprem

Ted,Have you considered an ERDX Reefer? It has never been done .Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: An informal poll

Ted,

Since you are musing over the possibility of a reefer kit, how about considering an MDT reefer with Despatch ends. I suppose Martin offered something like this, but there's nothing out there now that I know of.

But, Oh!, for a 10K AC&F type 7 or 11 high walkway tank!

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 1/13/16 5:43 PM, Ted Culotta speedwitchmedia@... [STMFC] wrote:

I vote for one-piece bodies. There are excellent low-tack masking tapes available now that make masking a breeze. Weathering hides almost all but the most egregious masking errors.

If and when I offer a reefer kit, I'll be sure to follow my own advice!

Cheers,
Ted Culotta

No virus found in this message.