Re: An informal poll

riverman_vt@...

    Can't help but agree with Armand on this but would also like to see at least
separate ends on cast resin reefers. When I think of resin reefers the first thing
that comes to mind is the Santa Fe Rr-11 that I believe Frank Hodina built the
masters for Martin Lofton to cast. Where resin kits are concerned that kit was
to me one of the best designed kits I have ever seen and certainly the best
reefer kit I ever run across. Building it was a pure joy so I have no problem
with well designed and cast resin reefer kits with separate sides or at the very
least, separate ends from the same feelings that Garth shared.

Cordially, Don Valentine