From: Pierre Oliver pierre.oliver@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC ; \\\\\\\resinfreightcars\ <\\resinfreightcars@...>
Sent: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 4:52 pm
Subject: [STMFC] An informal poll

A debate is going on within a circle of resin manufacturers regarding
how best to deal with reefer kits. In particular cars with multi-color
paint jobs.
The gist of the issue is this;
It's agreed that one piece bodies are required.
But do we offer one piece bodies with false ends and separate roofs and
floors, which will allow for multi-color paint jobs with out masking. Or
do we make the bodies as complete as possible?
You guys are the buyers, what's your preference?

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com