Semi-scale metal wheel sets from Intermountain-free shipping

Andy Carlson

Hello-

I have new Intermountain 12 packs of the HO 33" freight car wheel sets with the semi-scale wheel tread width, Intermountain #40052 (MSRP $14)

I am offering 8 of these new 12 packs for $76, shipping included. Buyer will get enough wheels for 24 freight cars. These are new and come with Intermountain's full warranty.

I accept checks and money orders. For a small fee I also accept PayPal. Contact me off-list (Please) if interested in details. Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA