Re: N&W 1950 Fast Freight on YouTube

Greg Martin

Dennis,

We were talking about this as a very common load fro empty stock cars in CCB last Friday morning while I was putting out my ACCURAIL GN stock car, the mineral red one. A noted modeler said he really couldn't use stock cars on his road, and I ask if his road had any brick manufacturing plants online in Mid-Indiana or points towards Kentucky and he said he did, I told him he needed stock cars and for hauling, coal, lumber and hay to name a few.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 1/16/2016 11:34:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

Noted at 4:11, a man using a hand truck to load brick into a ... stockcar.

Dennis Storzek