Re: Tahoe 16.1 16.2 16.3 trucks

Jim Hayes

I agree with Tim. It would be great to see an update to the Sunshine list. I have several updates pending include to the Tahoe list. However, it's been so long since I last update the site that I've forgotten how to upload my changes to production and I haven't taken the time to research it. I know it's a simple problem about a password, but...

I've been very busy lately with remodeling and health problems with both myself and my wife. I'll get the site updated eventually but can't say when.

Jim

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

It would be great to see an update to the Tahoe truck info here...
http://sunshinekits.com/tahoe.html

I bought two of the "modified" NP 16.x trucks from Andy at Cocoa Beach
but neither one of us could tell the difference between the purported
"Version 2" and "Version 3" trucks so I'm really not sure which ones
I bought. Can anyone give precise description or offer photos pointing
out the differences between the truck versions?

The trucks are magnificent, by the way. :-)