Re: Best match for Mopac Eagle Merchandise Service

Rich C

Why not start with the Proto 2000 car. It has the correct ends and roof? Just add a bashed Accurail fishbelly underframe(s).

Rich Christie

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:43 PM, "Benjamin Hom b.hom@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Jason Cook wrote:
"As I'm most likely going with a rough stand in, I may start with an Accurail 5200 kit an remove the side sill and add a fishbelly underframe. Won't be an exact match by most standards but it will be close enough for this project."
http://accurail.com/accurail/art/5200/5202.jpg

Why use the Accurail model? The Athearn 50 ft auto boxcar is actually a better starting point! (Seriously.)

Ben Hom