From:"Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]"
Date:Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Subject:Re: [STMFC] L&N hopper far from home

Eastern hoppers were common in Provo UT, not just Pueblo CO, loaded
with met coal. This one probably was reloaded at one of the mines in
Utah or western Colorado, and THAT source of coal was an everyday commodity
delivered to industries in the Mojave desert, often by way of Donner Pass.

Tim O'Connor

P.S. never saw a Trona caboose before!