Re: E-Bay Decals

Brad Andonian

I have purchased six sets: the SOO, D&H hopper and PRR cabin car.   I have the NYC, ATSF stock car and RDG boxcar sets coming.   The D&H set was incomplete [he replaced the missing data] however the real issue was the scale: way too small.

The PRR cabin car seems ok---except the PENNSYLVANIA is in G scale---   I used lettering from a boxcar set instead

I sent images last night to the seller informing him of this [with images] and asking if he scaled to a model or winged it.   No reply yet.

When I have had custom decals made, I sent images of the model with measurements to insure the proof fits the car and is accurate.     At this time I am not convinced this person took those steps.

Brad