Re: Tichy's USRA SS Rebuilt P&LE ~ PMcKY 40 foot box

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

I have just built a pair of P&LE rebuilt cars contact me off group if you want photos of what i have done.
Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

"gregsnook@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Good evening,

While preparing for the upcoming PRRPRO group's X26/X26C project, I found two Tichy USRA cars, the original single sheathed kit and a "normal" rebuilt car that I purchased as part of a group of Westerfield cars I purchased, and then forgot about.
Is there a good source for back issues of RMC, specifically the article on the P&LE cars mentioned ago (a long time ago)?  The article mentioned below appears to be beyond the timeline of back issues offered on their website.  I attempted a few google searches, but no luck there either.

Thanks much for any thoughts,
Greg Snook