Re: Resin Car Works Tank Car kits

Rich C

Guys, according to Eric, all the kits still available, but are temporarily out of stock, awaiting detail parts etc. True the Hooker tanker is sold out.

Rich Christie

On Sunday, February 7, 2016 8:55 PM, "LOUIS WHITELEY octoraro1@... [STMFC]" wrote:

WTB Resin Car Works kit 1.05.

By the time I finally figured out which one I need, they were all gone!  Did anybody get an extra 1.05 Hooker 8K kit that he or she would part with?

Lou Whiteley
Lawrenceville, NJ

octoraro1@...

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 4:08 PM, "fgexbill@... [STMFC]" wrote:

A little bird with knowledge and authority told me RCW is down to eleven 8K and twenty 7K AC&F acid tank car kits.  The caster is bored casting them and photo-etched parts are exhausted. It will be a long time if ever before these come around again.

Just say'in
Bill Welch