KCS "DF" Boxcar

StephenK

I came upon a photo in my files  of a model of a 40-foot boxcar with interesting markings.   It is a Kansas City Southern car, with "DF" in a rectangle to the right of the door.  Since this photo was saved from someone's posted photos from a Prototype Modelers' Show somewhere, I do not feel comfortable posting it here, but I am interested in modeling this car.   I have checked the ususal decal sources and cannot find the lettering for this.

I suppose I could piece this together but I would need more info.   Before I go that route I would like to make sure that a decal set doesn't exist.

Does anyone know if these decals are available?

Stephen Kay