Re: KCS "DF" Boxcar

Benjamin Hom

"I came upon a photo in my files of a model of a 40-foot boxcar with interesting markings. It is a Kansas City Southern car, with "DF" in a rectangle to the right of the door. Since this photo was saved from someone's posted photos from a Prototype Modelers' Show somewhere, I do not feel comfortable posting it here, but I am interested in modeling this car. I have checked the ususal decal sources and cannot find the lettering for this."

"40 ft boxcar model" is really vague. Any other information - car number, type of boxcar? My Carnac the Magnificent imitation is pretty bad.

Ben Hom