Add to this the prepay program will not consolidate postage and
fees, in most cases without seller intervention, for multiple purchases and we have a no go situation.
The major Ebay marketers do not use this ripoff service

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:43 AM, "'W.R.Dixon' WRDixon@... [STMFC]" wrote:

On 2016-02-14 12:12 PM, mikerepka@... [STMFC] wrote:

> To all my FB friends who knew Stan Rydarowicz. Beginning Sunday evening
> I will start listing some of Stan's material on EBay. I will try to do
> approximately 10 or more per week as my time permits. This is a labor of
> love for a good friend who is no longer with us. I am doing this with
> the permission of Diane Rydarowicz
> who is Stan's executor.
> My EBay user ID is Marksd45.
> I will also use the term
> "Rydarowicz train collection" in the description fields.
> Please feel free to share this on the various RR model and Historical
> Society pages.
> I have a 100% rating and I generally start the auctions on Sunday evenings.
> Stan has some exquisite models and this will be a fair way to ensure
> anyone has and equal shot at this material.
> There will also be some items that are not as unique sold at the
> Youngstown Model RR Flea Market at McMenamys Banquet Hall in Niles OH on
> April 10th
>
> Mark

Hello Mark

Some interesting stuff there.

I would love to participate but you are using the the Global Shipping
Program. That program adds high shipping charges and Bogus import fees
to things shipped to Canada.

For example the "Santa Fe 40' Steel Reefer SFRD 21376" for a current bid
of $21.12 wants $16.63 for International Priority Shipping and an
additional $ 7.75 for Import charges.

The shipping rate is not too bad but Trains are duty free so there are
No import Charges. Somebody, not you, is pocketing money for nothing.

Bill Dixon