Re: DT&I 41' Gon was GM&O Gon

Mark Stamm

Al, bill and Greg

Thanks for the direction.  I downloaded the 2010 S&T PDF I'll give it a read this weekend. I knew it could not be as easy as a few quick cuts🙁

Mark P Stamm
Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com

Sent from my mobile device

On Feb 18, 2016, at 9:22 PM, tgregmrtn@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Mark,

This will result in a stand in at best. There is no simple way to do this except for a bash with the Athearn car.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 2/18/2016 3:37:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

I was just looking at three unbuilt Proto2000 52' gons the other day thinking I don't need three, but the link provided for the GM&O decals http://home.mindspring.com/~paducah/icg77.htm give me another idea. A simple kitbash by cutting the three middle sections of the Proto2000 52' gon as described at the link above gives me a 41' DT&I Gon that works in my 1949 modeling year.

Now does anyone know where I can get decals and a photo of said gon?

Thanks
Mark

Mark P Stamm
Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com