From: "tgregmrtn@... [STMFC]"
Sent: Feb 18, 2016 8:22 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] DT&I 41' Gon was GM&O Gon

Mark,

This will result in a stand in at best. There is no simple way to do this except for a bash with the Athearn car.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 2/18/2016 3:37:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

I was just looking at three unbuilt Proto2000 52' gons the other day thinking I don't need three, but the link provided for the GM&O decals http://home.mindspring.com/~paducah/icg77.htm give me another idea. A simple kitbash by cutting the three middle sections of the Proto2000 52' gon as described at the link above gives me a 41' DT&I Gon that works in my 1949 modeling year.

Now does anyone know where I can get decals and a photo of said gon?

Thanks
Mark

Mark P Stamm
Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com