Re: DT&I gon - a perpsective

Greg Martin

Mark and all,

I know Jim Singer said after Cocoa Beach that he was planning on rerunning several sets of the Shake N Take decals this one included, but, I don't want to put word in his mouth, simply call him. If he is not at home leave a message along the lines of, "hey Jim, I need a set (or several) of XXX decals for this project (interject any SHAKE N TAKE or other decal set) call me back I am writing out the check now..."  Jim won't take your money and not provide like some others, but I would still get the details from him.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 2/19/2016 3:54:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:
It has been whispered that at one time 5th Avenue Car Shops had decals for DT&I. I went to the website they are not listed and there is no email address. If someone knows how to reach Jim I'm in for 2 sets on top of Pierre's 3.

Thanks
Mark

Mark P Stamm
Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com