Re: Albion alloys

A&Y Dave in MD

Albion...another name for England.... The English and the Americans, people divided by a common language. Stockists are people who stock things and sell them there, just like suppliers supply things they warehouse here in the US.

If someone from England comes round to knock you up about carriages, don't buy infant formula, just open the door and talk to them about [steam era on this list] rail cars.

Sent from Dave Bott's iPad

On Feb 20, 2016, at 9:19 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:


WOW, that's some incredible stuff -- But it's only sold through
"stockists" ??? What the heck is a stockist ?

Tim O'Connor
  and no messages about discontinuing.
  Barry Bennett

Join to automatically receive all group messages.