Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:45 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] seeking reference: original specs: USRA 50 ton SS boxcar

Claus . . .

Expanding “TSC” would help those of us who don’t remember every set of initials . . .

Schuyler

From: "Robert Kirkham rdkirkham@... [STMFC]"

Date:02/20/2016 22:50 (GMT-08:00)

To: STMFC@...

I’m trying to save a little time – Can anyone on-list provide a reference (year, publication, page number) (I think 1917 Railway Age? or similar magazine) containing the original specifications of the USRA 50 ton SS boxcars?

Thanks in advance,

Rob Kirkham