From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:39 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Trucks [Was: 36-foot box car data files]

I, like Tony, am desperate for the solid Andrews, Vulcan and T Section Bettendorf trucks from Kadee.

Any one have any influence with Sam Clark?

Bill Pardie

On Feb 25, 2016, at 11:02 AM, Benjamin Hom b.hom@... [STMFC] wrote:

Dave Parker wrote:
"If, like me, one doesn't care much for sprung trucks, this diversity can be challenging, especially outside of the arch-bars."

[sarcasm]But sprung trucks are soooo realistic, like those neat opening boxcar doors with the claws on them![/sarcasm]

Ben Hom